Payment Logic is pleased to introduce Velocity Frequent Flyer (VFF) reward points as part of our payments processing portal.
You can now earn Velocity Points for payments processed via Payment Logic.
Based on recent client feedback, we have also introduced a new “Bank Transfer” product allowing you to use your own funds to make payments in addition to the existing credit card payment options. The fee for this is 0.5% +GST which includes the Velocity points allocation.
You can now make Wages payments via our portal using our new Bank Transfer product and earn Velocity reward points at the same time.
|Payment Type||Funding Source||Fees||Velocity Points|
|Credit Card||American Express||2.15% +GST||1 Point per $10*|
|Bank Transfer||EFT Transfer||0.5% +GST||1 Point per $3*|
– if you make a $10000 payment via an Amex card, you will receive 1000 VFF Points.
– if you make a $10000 payment via bank transfer, you will receive 3333 VFF Points.
*Please Note: Rewards point earn is only applicable to clients on standard pricing.
If you are not a Velocity member yet, it’s free to join and you can sign up at this link –
How to set up your Velocity linkage.
Login to our portal – https://web.paymentlogic.com.au/
– then go to the left menu – Account / Reward Program
– then select Velocity
– then add in your Velocity FF details for 1 or more member accounts.
Then go to Create Payment and make a payment as per normal.
– on Step 5 of Create Payment, you will see the new Velocity rewards Point calculation.
– complete your payment as per normal.
When the funds are paid to your payee, we then allocate the points to your Velocity account.
If you have any further questions, let us know – firstname.lastname@example.org